Narcotic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft guild Horde, Shattered Hand EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ THESE GUIDELINES FIRST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shockwave
Admin
Shockwave

READ THESE GUIDELINES FIRST Empty
PostSubject: READ THESE GUIDELINES FIRST   READ THESE GUIDELINES FIRST Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28 2009, 12:01

APPLY IN THE "==>APPLY HERE<==" SECTION

But first, read these requirements or i won't bother your application:

General Requirements:
-Able to raid consistently. Raid times are 19:00-22:30 (server time), Sunday - Thursday; We will choose 3 of the 4 days to raid. Invites typically start 15 minutes before raids. On Fridays and Saturdays, we have random 10-man, etc. events may be scheduled on those days.

-Intelligent, mature, and able to type above a fourth grade level. I swear, if your application or tells sound like they're coming from a down syndrome chimpanzee, I'm not even going to bother to answer.

-Ability to play at the top of your class. I expect major theorycrafting, intimate familiarity with the Elitistjerks forums, understanding of fight mechanics, etc. I also expect quick reflexes, concentrated attention, and discipline. If you tend to watch movies while raiding, we're not interested. We're looking for people who actively play and have experience with those specs.

-Basic programs necessary for raiding, such as Ventrilo, etc. Part of being in this guild means that you'll need things other than WoW in order to take your play to the next level.

-Interest in participating in the guild outside of raids. This means 5 and 10 man events, PVP, just farming and chatting in guild chat. If you log in for raids, log out when they're over, and then don't log in again till the next raid, then you aren't contributing enough.

-The desire to do everything you can outside of raids to equip your own character. If you're not willing to run content for badges a year after it's on farm mode, if you won't show up to heroics and 10-mans week after week for a shot at a cloak that's endgame for you, then you probably won't cut it.

-We do not accept applicants under the age of 15 . There is no set rubric for applying. Our general application process can take 2 days - 3 weeks, and requires that you remain un-guilded and “on-call” for all raiding instances during that period, subject to discussion.

If you meet all of the above criteria, please apply, with your raiding history, guild history, your reasons for wanting to join, details on your character, spec, and playstyle, WWS reports, and any other pertinent info. Please include the best method for us to keep in touch with you after sending in an application so that we can communicate effectively.

Thanks for reading, and have a very nice day! =)

Note to Cross- Server Transfer Applicants: Please do not include special symbols in your name. No one likes typing ALT+#### to speak with you, it is really annoying =).
Back to top Go down
https://narcotic.forumotion.net

READ THESE GUIDELINES FIRST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcotic :: Recruits :: ==>Apply Here-
Jump to: