Narcotic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft guild Horde, Shattered Hand EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for numerous mains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crunchy

Application for numerous mains Empty
PostSubject: Application for numerous mains   Application for numerous mains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22 2009, 00:24

Name: Chris
Character names: Wallice, Class, Irrational
Nationality: English

Hai, I'd like to join your guild with my retribution paladin, Class, as I intend to make this character my main. He's at about 3-3.5k boss dps.
Here's his armory link:

I also have two other characters, a blood DPS DK, Wallice:
And a resto shaman, Irrational:

I'll try to log them out in pve gear, Class only has one set though.

Like I say I'd like to en-roll Class in the guild, but if you have use of either of the others, I'd be happy to have them join in for raids etc.

My raid experience is mostly on wallice, my overall raid experience in WotLK is:
Naxx, 10/25 full clear
Ulduar 10 up to hodir
EoE 10/25
OS 10/25
ToC 10 full clear, 25 4/5
Ony 10/25

I play most weekdays though I will probably be out most fridays and saturdays, and perhaps a few sundays. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Application for numerous mains   Application for numerous mains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22 2009, 01:05

Hi your apply looks great, though dps is "not really filled" but sufficient, you could join the guild as retri, but i wanna point out that there is a main spot open for a healer, meaning if you'd like to join on your resto shammy, you could have a main raid spot Smile up to you of course !
Back to top Go down
https://narcotic.forumotion.net
Crunchy

PostSubject: Armory links   Application for numerous mains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22 2009, 04:39

The armory links didn't work =[
If you search there names on armory you will find then, or whisper me in game and I will come to you to show you my gear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Application for numerous mains   Application for numerous mains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22 2009, 15:05

try PM'ing Shockwave/Lightforge/Hotnail ingame asap pls Smile
Back to top Go down
https://narcotic.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for numerous mains   Application for numerous mains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for numerous mains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcotic :: Recruits :: ==>Apply Here-
Jump to: