Narcotic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft guild Horde, Shattered Hand EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raida

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 20:41

Hey guys,

Little bit of background info here, im 17 (Young but mature Razz) and from West Yorkshire - England. Ive been playing World of Warcraft since the good old days of late 2004 so im fairly confident with most wow-things.

Back then i used to play Huntard, but i quit in 2008 so i could focus on my highschool work. Needless to say im now in college and started playing again around 8 months ago.

Hit level 80 and made a guild (Substance), we progressed through Uld 10/25, ToTC 10/25 and such. This was back on Hellscream but we'll get to that in a minute. Substance disbanded a few weeks ago due to internal issues concerning DKP vs. Priority Rolls, but anyway, i digress.

Transferred to Shattered Hand 3 days ago and changed faction to alliance because i was so sick and tired of being in a dead server with players who enjoy fishing all day instead of PvP or PvE (Note that there was only 3 guilds that could do PvE raids on that server, which is sad when you think about it).

I have completed all Pre-BC instances, *MOST* BC instances (This is the peroid when i stopped playing) and pretty much all WoTLK (Only ICC that i havn't bothered approaching but have read tactics and such).

My gear is of WoTLK TOTC Uld standard,

Armoury Link:
(This might be in PVP gear because i am a big fan of PvP)
Wow Heroes Link:
(This might not be fully updated due to faction transfer and realm transfer)

If non of those links works, PM me in game and ill be happy to come show you Gear and Spec.

Ofc i have all the vital assests such as Ventrillo, Common Sense, Sense of Humor, Patience and such - things that any raider or mature wow player should have. I am usually online Mon-Fri 4:30-11:30 GMT, or Sat-Sun 12:00pm-5am (Thats right i have no life Razz)

Anything i may not know i always look up, i do lots of class research and am happy to change Spec, Glyphs, Tactics or Playstyle to whatever the guild needs really.

If you have any issues regarding this application or my character in game, please feel free to reply (obviously) or PM me in game, ill be on nearly all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Raida

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 20:42

*Forgot to note, Substance - the guild i was in which raided ToTC and Uld etc. i was the guild leader of, so im fairly switched on when i want to be Smile .
Back to top Go down
Daedeloth

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 22:12

Sweet, another English dude. Just to let you know if you haven't figured already, Shattered Hand is FULL of Swedish players, and second to that are Dutch players. About 2% of the players on here are English, so its nice to have almost all of them in Non Fiction.

LET HIM JOIN SHOCKWAVE :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1