Narcotic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft guild Horde, Shattered Hand EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marks Hunter App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torransu

Marks Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Marks Hunter App   Marks Hunter App Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2010, 17:05

Whats up guys, Im Peter Thorell, 18 almost 19 year old stoner from sweden - with nothing to do Very Happy

im almost new to the game, but i have played ALOT on my frineds account before i got my own so i know pretty much everything there is to know. And if i dont (im a quick learner). Smile

I don't got any work/school so i play WoW pretty much so coming to raids, WONT be a problem for me Smile

ive done some raiding in Icc both 10/25, onyx 10/25, ToC 10/25 and some other random raids from the old days.

armory:

My old guild was a random guild called "the knights of the ebon babes" who i lefted couse i was the only one online in 4 days witch sucked.

I would like to join NonFiction couse it seems like a decent Guild who knows how to raid and got players online Smile

ingame: MS Marks hunter 7/57/7 - 4853 GS and Wolf as pet Smile
OS Survival - 0/15/56 (havent found a rotation that i like)

well i guess thats all, hope i havent forgot anything (my first guild apply) and i hope i get in ! cheers

You can reach me at Thorell277@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Torransu

Marks Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks Hunter App   Marks Hunter App Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2010, 17:08

no ide what happend with the armory link, but here it is again.

armory://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Torransulf
Back to top Go down
Palonin

Palonin

Marks Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks Hunter App   Marks Hunter App Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 18:13

It still doesnt work Smile
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Admin
Shockwave

Marks Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks Hunter App   Marks Hunter App Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08 2010, 17:43

pm Shockwave/lightforge/hotnail or atayla ingame
Back to top Go down
https://narcotic.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Marks Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks Hunter App   Marks Hunter App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marks Hunter App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcotic :: Recruits :: ==>Apply Here-
Jump to: