Narcotic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft guild Horde, Shattered Hand EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathknight DPS Blood Specc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joakim

Deathknight  DPS   Blood Specc Empty
PostSubject: Deathknight DPS Blood Specc   Deathknight  DPS   Blood Specc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16 2010, 15:32

Hello

My name is Joakim i'm 15 years old and live in Belgium.
Plz dont get confused by my age i play videogames since the age of 4 and have a mature playing style.
I dont get unnescessary angry if i die or dont go in a rage lol. And i am a lot online. AT weekends im online till 23:00 or longer.

I was looking for a good guild with a friendly atmosphere and enough raiding so i came here.

About my character

I have a Deathknight With 4.6K Gearscore ( did that in 2 days im still rising )
I am Dps Blood Specced. Most people underestimate blood and go unholy but when it comes to it i always defeat unholy specced Deathknights. The permanent ghoul is so overrated. For true damage u have to be blood.

Euhmn Anything more i can say i always obey the commands of the Raid/party leader without any questions cause if they say something theres a reason for it.

Well i hope to hear something from you
Cheers
Joakim
Back to top Go down
Hotnail
Admin
Hotnail

PostSubject: Re: Deathknight DPS Blood Specc   Deathknight  DPS   Blood Specc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16 2010, 16:02

Please read -> The guide lines <- first and then make a new application. Show that you are mature enough to rewrite your application in a real first class application with all the details we mentioned in the guidelines.

PS: You don't need to make a new post for your new application, you can make it under my post.
Back to top Go down
Joakim

PostSubject: Re: Deathknight DPS Blood Specc   Deathknight  DPS   Blood Specc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16 2010, 16:16

Hello

My name is Joakim i'm 15 years old and live in Belgium.
Dont get confused by my age i play videogames since the age of 4 and have a mature playing style.
I dont get unnescessary angry if i die or dont go in a rage lol. And i am a lot online. AT weekends im online till 23:00 or longer,most of the time longer.

About my raiding Experience Well to be honest i dont really have a lot raiding experience i did a few small things and thats everything.
I only play WoW for a month and a half. Only thing i can say that is that i am motivated to play and do everything as good as i can.

My previous guild where i landed didn't do a lot of raids and thats also the reason why i decided to come here .From what i read i also notice that theres a very friendly atmosphere here and everyone is pretty mature.

About my character

Class: Deathknight
Specc:Blood I'am blood specced cause i think Unholy is pretty overrated the permanent ghoul isnt that good to be honest. I preffer my Dancing rune weapon and 4 diseases on my target and then have some mega crits.

I know how to put my DK his skills to full use and get maximum damage out of them.

I'am a Player with swift reflexes and While playing i use add ons like DMB, damage calculater etc to have a clearer view.

I play whole day and do Random HC for emblems to make my character as good as possible. My Dk has 4.6GS now and i did it within 2 days.

Well i hope to hear something from you
Cheers
Joakim

If u wanna contact me u can
Whisper me: Fainted
Or send me an email Joakim.rockeryea@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Hotnail
Admin
Hotnail

PostSubject: Re: Deathknight DPS Blood Specc   Deathknight  DPS   Blood Specc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16 2010, 17:16

Way better then previous application Joakim, atm we are looking for people who are fully geared for our ICC 25 runs. Therefore I need to put your application on PENDING.

TO DO LIST:

Try to reach 5k gear score ASAP (4950+-) this can be reached by badges gear.
Since you have "krokus" holiday you normally have a lot of time playing, try to do a lot of heroics and TOC 10/25 pugs + weekly raid for the 5emblems of frost reward.

Please leave a message here when you have improved your gear (please enchant en socket good)

Hotnail
Back to top Go down
Joakim

PostSubject: Re: Deathknight DPS Blood Specc   Deathknight  DPS   Blood Specc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 01:31

Hotnail wrote:
Way better then previous application Joakim, atm we are looking for people who are fully geared for our ICC 25 runs. Therefore I need to put your application on PENDING.

TO DO LIST:

Try to reach 5k gear score ASAP (4950+-) this can be reached by badges gear.
Since you have "krokus" holiday you normally have a lot of time playing, try to do a lot of heroics and TOC 10/25 pugs + weekly raid for the 5emblems of frost reward.

Please leave a message here when you have improved your gear (please enchant en socket good)

Hotnail

Hi

Well i was just calculating what will be my GS if i bought the items i wanted. (This includes me being very unlucky with the dungeons ) and i will reach a GS off only 4897. But i'll just wait and see what Fos and Pos drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathknight DPS Blood Specc   Deathknight  DPS   Blood Specc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathknight DPS Blood Specc
Page 1 of 1