Narcotic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft guild Horde, Shattered Hand EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daedeloth

Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK Empty
PostSubject: Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK   Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 00:16

Pre-Message: Sorry Atalya, but I saw your application and stole your template. Hope you don't mind :p

Personal information:

Name: Dayle (Call me Dave.)
I live in: England

Some more information about me:

Aspiring IT Technician, I spend most of my time on/fixing computers, and I overall highly enjoy gaming. Basically, the standard Geek, so obviously I'm on almost all the time, and you can contact me via MSN/Skype at any time as my computer is left on almost 24/7.

In-game Information:

In-game name: Daedeloth
Class: Death Knight
Specc: Unholy DPS
Offspecc: N/A
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Daedeloth

Specc I prefer: Unholy, started leveling my DK in unholy until it got nerfed in patch 3.1.0, then I switched to blood until 80.

Raiding experience:

Naxx 10
Naxx 25 (Some bosses)
OS 10
EoE 10

Ony 10/25
ToC 10 Normal

Guild history:
Only stuck in a few guilds for a while. The one guild I was in for about half a year (before it split & refomed(By Crayon Be Purged)) did the occasional raid, but never anything major. I did then join a small guild for a month or two who raided naxx/OS/EoE 10 most weeks, and I helped some of their members gear up, but felt that I myself was not getting anything useful out of that so I left.

My personal WoW goals:
Start getting in the mindset to farm as many Heroics as possible to get as much triumph gear as possible.
Get my Warrior Alt (72, Prot specced) to 80 ASAP.

Why do I want to join:
I'd like to get into a guild which raid often, netting me extra gear and emblems, and just a nice atmosphere to chat and have people to talk to while farming/questing.

If you need to contact me, I have these characters:

Daedeloth
Runefist
Dalaron
English
Omgwólf

I hope thats enough to please you all, and have a good day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Atayla

Atayla

PostSubject: Re: Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK   Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 10:23

haha :3 I don't mind XD
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK   Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 11:19

We could give you a probation period in the guild, wisp me in game if still interested.
Back to top Go down
https://narcotic.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK   Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daedeloth - Lv. 80 Unholy DK
Page 1 of 1